Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Still Here
We are hanging in there up here at the hospital. Ryan has done such a good job keeping this up that I thought I'd give him a little break now that he's returned to being both mom and dad to our kids. He has a big week with his brother, Greg's wedding, traveling back and forth to Provo, and supporting his stir- crazy wife. As far as the baby and myself, things have been going well here. My hematocrit is slowly starting to dip again but the baby looks great and we've reached 27 weeks! I've had some wonderful visitors and have lots of lovely flowers, scented lotions, new books, and yummy treats to sustain me. I feel so much love and support during this time and feel so grateful for so many people that I love. Thank you and lots of love to you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for your family.
Yay! Closer and closer to a safe and healthy baby!
Post a Comment