Today is my parents 40th anniversary! I just need to take a minute to say how thankful I am for those two people. I grew up in a wonderful home on a small street in a beautiful town with two amazing parents. Growing up I got to see daily my dad's love and respect for my mom and how my mom took care of and enjoyed my dad's interests. They have had physical trials, economic worries( thanks to five girls), and disappointments but that just brought them closer together. I sure love them and hope to make my marriage reflection of theirs. And they even got married on Friday the 13th!
Speaking of marriages, this little kid made me miss the marriage of Greg, Ryan's brother, and Kassie. I know she's worth it but that better give her a set of dimples or an extra two ounces in this growing process;)! Ryan was very good to skype with me throughout the evening and I even got to see Sophie leap in front of everyone and catch the bouquet! Luckily we got lots of years before that.
Life here in the hospital is pretty exciting. My hematocrit is sneaking downward to 25 but has held steady longer than last time. They are watching it closely through bi-daily blood draws, unfortunately! Next week we should get an ultrasound to see how big this little Williams is getting and to see how my fluid is and if she's turning into the correct position to be born. As for now, we just wait and continue to pray. Lots of thanks to you for your thoughts and prayers.
2 comments:
Thinking of you!
Nicki, we missed you at the wedding festivities, but I'll bet this baby will be extra extra cute because you stayed at the hospital. :) Thinking of you on YOUR anniversary! :)
Post a Comment