Friday, May 9, 2008

Caleb


I just got the tag for my sweet little four year old! I'm so happy to do this--just sorry that it always seems to take me a while to get to it. . . He was tagged by one of his fearless Sunbeam friends from CA. Loved reading yours and can't believe these boys are growing up so fast. Here are seven great facts about my little guy:

1. He's really into being a gentleman these days. When he forgets and starts to get into the car before his sisters, he says, "Oh, wait, I've got to be a gentleman" then he'll step back and let the girls in the car.

2. He's always got to have a car or truck in hand. He loves to get down on his stomach when he's playing and just watch the wheels spin. He's missing all of those big trucks that are jacked up in CA--It's all minivan and suburban out here.

3. He's REALLY into cheese these days. He's just started asking for bowls of cheese. He doesn't want anything to go with it.

4. Yes, he's a "gentleman" but mostly he's a tease. He loves to get his sisters worked up.

5. All of his friends will be starting kindergarten this year but he has to wait for one more year since his birthday is after the deadline. He keeps asking me why he doesn't get to go but then he also says he's so glad that he gets to stay home and play in the sandbox--because "school is bowing".

6. This kid loves to wrestle! He'll jump on anything and everything that's down on his level. I was changing Elsie's diaper tonight and he snuck up behind me, jumped on me, caused me to fall on Elsie, then jumped on us both again to make sure we were both pinned.

7. He's an outdoorsman! I've already mentioned the sandbox but he really lives in that thing. He's also recently discovered the pleasure of relieving himself outside. I'll look out the window and see him "watering" the plants and vegetation in the garden--a lesson that I can't quite get through his head that he really needs to use the restroom that is a few feet inside.

He's quite a boy and I'm so glad that he's mine! Caleb tags Caleb T., Eli T., Cannon, Oliver, Simon C., and William--(since all other friends have been tagged.)

6 comments:

Ande said...

Cute. He is such a doll. And growing so fast. I remember when he was in nursery with me, sniff sniff

Jenni said...

oh, what a cutie!! FUn to read all about him...tell him Caden says hi!

Shaina said...

very nice! We miss you Caleb!!

Karen said...

Very Cute!!! It was fun to read all about him!

Carolann said...

We sure miss Caleb. Cole is just like that where he is not complete unless he has a car or truck in his hand. There is definitely not a shortage of big trucks to look at her in Cali.

ashlee said...

He is so cute! The gentlemen thing totally makes me laugh and I know the wrestling and tease thing to be fact. I love that little boy.