Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun With Friends



We had our friends come visit for a few days last week and we had a blast! We played hard and the kids kept eachother busy! Thanks guys for coming to visit us! We tried out the BYU bowling alley, went to the amazing Mayan Cafe--totally cool for kids, rode motorcycles and four wheelers at the farm, feed the animals, went to Temple Square and even manage to squeeze in Cold Stone! It was great! That just a little appetizer for all you who are thinking to come and visit. . . Come on down because we are so much fun:).

11 comments:

Shaina said...

Wow! Wish we could have gotten to do all that!! Sounds like so much fun. Love the picture with Heidi and Chad on the dirtbike. Fun!!

I'm Always Rite said...

Man! I so hope we get back in the AF and get stationed at Hill! :) You guys rock!

Elise said...

Looking fun. Actually a little enticing.

Karen said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the pictures! Tell Heidi hi for me.

Ryan said...

It's so fun to hear from all of you! Come on out and we'll show you a good time;)

ashlee said...

Go look at my blog because I tagged you.

Tracey Fam said...

You guys are quite the hosts! Hopefully we can meet up when we come up in June

I'm Always Rite said...

I just found the post in my blog where you said you were thinking about homeschooling and asked for my schedule. I don't think I have your email address anymore. If you'll email me I'll expound. :) Miss you guys!

Carolann said...

I wasn't planning a visit, but after hearing how you treat your guests, I'll be there as soon as I can! First we've got to get to Hawaii and Disneyland and we'll see if we can squeeze in a trip to Utah.

Heidi looks right at home on that motorcycle!

ashlee said...

Seeing as how I look at your blog everyday, sometimes 2 a day, you really need to add some more pictures or fill out you tag. I'm not trying to be pushy but throw me a bone.

Jenni said...

Glad you guys had so much fun! I love visiting UT...brings back good memories!