We found out that our van is not totalled!!! Thank heavens! It just needs a few parts that will take one and a half weeks to get. So, for now we are enjoying our small Pontiac Sunbird and counting the days until we get our spacious van back. What a time and we only have to pay a small fortune for the deductible:).
On a different note, I just got called to be the 14-15 year old sunday-school teacher. I went to visit on Sunday and was introduced to a class of nine boys who let me know that if I bring treats everything will be okay. I was glad for the warning but then realized the lesson is on the prophecies of Isaiah. I don't know that there is any treat that can help me get through this one.
The snow is melting, the sun is shining, spring is in the air, and I finally got to see my parents after moving all this way to be closer to them. I started attending water aerobics and love it. Last night I was trying to do arm curls with the water weights and kept getting off balance in the water. When next you all see me I will be so strong and cut. . . If I could just stay off the chocolate and ice cream:).
8 comments:
I bet water aerobics is a kick!!! How fun! I'm so happy for you that you get to be close to your family---it's so nice!
Water aerobics? Cool! I'm glad to just get to walk out to the mailbox with my dog. :) Get cut for me too, will you? :)
All I've gotta say...is Nicki you're so beautiful! You're going to be one of those women that still look 20 when they're 50! What a babe!
Melissa
I think I look a little too young. On the plane to Seattle an older gentleman asked me why my mother was letting me fly alone. . .:) (This is Nicki--I always forget to sign out for him)
Glad you found something to do! I tried water aerobics once.
Hey! Sounds like you guys have been pretty busy! Glad to be settled I'm sure! We can't believe how big your kids are! They are so cute! What fun. Now that we've found your blog, we can add you to ours and check up on you!
Glad to hear your car is not totaled. What a relief.
And about Isaiah, good luck with that one! You're one of the most spiritual people I know so if anyone can do it, you can!
I'm so happy you are doing h2o aerobics. I wish I was there to do it with you. By the way I wish I could have read your blog...the letters were tiny.
Post a Comment