Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my sister so here's a brief glimpse into my weaknesses and some strengths.

What is his name? Ryan Williams
How long have you been married? almost 8 years
How long did you date? date? or know eachother--if date it was 1 month together. . .
Who eats more sweets? ME
Who said I love you first? Ryan
Who is taller? Ryan
Who can sing better? Ryan
Who is smarter? who thinks they are smarter?, me but he actually is:)
Who does the laundry? I do, but he helps me fold
Who pays the bills? online payouts
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? We both enjoy the challenge
Who cooks dinner? I used to until we moved in with his parents now I try to get him too.
Who drives? Ryan usually because he'd rather I help the kids
Who is more stubborn? Me, I'm too prideful
Who kissed who first? Ryan
Who asked who out first? Ryan called and we talked for three hours before he got up the courage
Who proposed? Ryan--it's quite a story
Who has more siblings? He does
Who wears the pants? I would say that we do a lot of things that I want to do just because he is so sweet and I am an O'Brien so I tend to be a little bossy. I wish it wasn't so.

I tag whoever would like to respond to this--Fun to learn a little more about you all!

7 comments:

Shaina said...

Hey! Nice to read more about you two. Miss you guys! I tried to call last weekend, but nobody answered. I need the home number!! Give me a call.

Bob said...

So now you've piqued my interest....how did Ryan propose?
Fun list!
Melissa

Nicki said...

Well to make a long story short. . . He had a friend pick me up at work to take me "home". But he turned the wrong way and started up Provo Canyon, he pulled over and handed me a rose with the word "Will" tapped to it. I then got in a second car with a second rose with "You", third car with a third rose with "Marry", then pulled up to the docks in Deer Creek Reservoir with Ryan standing there. He rowed me across in a canoe to the little island which had candles leading the way to a table with PBJ sandwiches then he gave the last rose with "Me" I noticed a green light in the bush and we were not alone. His brother was there recording the whole thing for our posterity. . . Pretty cool!

Karen said...

That's a cool story how ryan proposed to you! It's so fun to read about other people, Thanks for sharing!

Shaina said...

A little freaky with the green light glowing in the bushes! But fun too, right?

ashlee said...

You totally just copied my last answer, huh? Us bossy O'Briens.

Elise said...

Such a cute proposal story. I love these tagged things. Such a great way to get to know your friends.