3's About Me!
Three jobs I have had in my life: Hotel Maid, Hotel Front Desk Clerk, First Grade Teacher
Three jobs I have had in my life: Hotel Maid, Hotel Front Desk Clerk, First Grade Teacher
Three places I've lived: Driggs, ID; La Mesa, CA; Tucson, AZ
Three shows that I watch: Anything on HGTV, The Office, The Biggest Loser
Three of my favorite foods: Chicken Salad Sandwich on Croussant, Thai Curry, Mangos on Sticky Rice
Three places I'd rather be right now: On vacation with Ryan, Germany, Hawaii
Three things I am looking forward to this year: Ryan finally starting his program, seeing family and friends, visiting Driggs this summer
I'd love to hear 3's about all of you!
I'd love to hear 3's about all of you!
1 comment:
Hey Nicki I was just checking out your blog and I thought I would leave you my 3's About Me:
Three jobs I have had in my life: food server, theatre, photographer
Three places I've lived: Cali, Louisiana and back to Cali!
Three shows that I watch: American Idol, Jon and Kate plus 8 (hilarious) and Lost!
Three of my favorite foods: Anything Mexican, anything Japanese and anything that taste great!
Three places I'd rather be right now: On vacation, ON vacation, ON VACATION!
Three things I am looking forward to this year: baseball games, Christina turning "3" and another year!
Miss ya guys!
Post a Comment