Saturday, March 15, 2008



Last night we had a family fun night to the Earth Science Museum. Caleb was in heaven to see some dinosaur bones. He loved pretending that they were eating him. We plead that he can not read all the signs posted "DO NOT TOUCH". It was great to walk through the two rooms and see some fossils of fish, rocks, ferns, etc. I thougtht we'd go for 1 1/2 hours and learn some cool stuff but the kids were done in 10 minutes. We'll have to try that one again another time:) ALso, Ryan ran the Rex E Lee run this morning in about 23 min! His longs legs make it impossible for me to catch up!

4 comments:

Shaina said...

Good for you guys to run! The only thing I seem to run for these days is more sweets. Gotta stop that.
Nice museum pictures!

Jenni said...

How fun!!! And good job on the running Ryan! I always wanted to participate in that race and just never did.

Carolann said...

You guys do so many fun things for your kids. We need to get out more!

Karen said...

Sounds like you had fun! It's crazy how you think that you will be somewhere with your kids for a long time, and then it's over so fast! Good job on the Running Ryan! You guys are great.. I need to start running again.=)