Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just days away...


Annie is doing SO well! She is eating like a champ (all day today) and breathing great too. There have been no A's and B's since Sunday and the plan right now is to take her home either this Sunday or Monday. So, as you can imagine we are very excited for this. Her weight is still hovering around 6 lb 11 oz which is very good as well. We are very happy about all of this.

8 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so excited! I know there is a lot of hard work still ahead, but at least it will all be under one roof!! Way to go ANNIE!

Karen said...

That is exciting, Go Annie!!!

Williams Family said...

I am so happy for you guys. Hang in there! My premie will be turning 18 on the 18th! I can't believe it. Nicki when was suppose to be your due date, before you had Annie? Good luck with Annie at home.

Heidi said...

awesome news

Jenni said...

That is such great news! So happy for you guys that she is doing so well!!! =)

Eliza said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. We are excited about the good news on Annie.

Honeycombs said...

I am glad she gets to go home just in time for mom to head back to Idaho...We love you!

Kristen said...

That is wonderful news!