Breathin' Free
Tonight Annie weighs 6 lb 7 oz and is completely off of her oxygen and handling it very well. It has now been almost two days since her last A's and B's, which means in 5-6 days she should be able to come home if everything else looks good. Tomorrow morning they'll be doing the labs to check her hematocrit levels--we'll let you know what they say tomorrow. Her color seems to tell us that her crit has improved. We will see. Annie is doing very well with eating--tonight she drank an entire bottle of breast milk in 20 minutes! That is also a sign she'll be ready to go home soon. Things are looking good!
2 comments:
Nikki,
I found your blog from Ashlee's. Congrats on your beautiful baby. I hope she continues to get bigger and can come home soon! I will be praying for your cute family!
Love you
Angelica
That's wonderful1 I'm praying that she'll get to come home!
Post a Comment