Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Update plus some token pics of our other kids

The Flag Football--Piano Player!

At the Hill AFB water park
Enjoying a snack in our backyard
Big brother taking care of litte sister

The three girls hangin' out on the roof of the van....


One of our esteemed blog followers mentioned she has forgotten what our other kids look like so I've posted a few of their pictures here. Hope this helps jog your memory of what they look like :).

Here's the update:

Tonight I am proud to announce some good news--Annie has broken the 4 lb limit and weighs in at 4 lb 1 oz. It's pretty neat to think that she has almost doubled in size. Tonight I got to snuggle with her for a bit while she began her feeding. Unfortunately that didn't last long because she forgot to breath again. It was a bummer to have to put her back down, but I was happy to help get her situated to breath better while eating. I'm starting to think that maybe if the food didn't taste so good she might not forget to breath; focus less on the good food and more on the O2! Maybe Nicki could start eating more lima beans.... Anyway, the other big news today was that they decided to put her back in the isolette and can the crib idea for a few more days. She has a one-sie on though in preparation for further crib experiences, but for now she is back in the comfort, peace and protection of the isolette. This is good. Both Nicki and I felt like she was having to do too much by being in the crib and trying to regulate temp while trying to breath and eat etc. So, time will do its business and Annie will hopefully grow out of these breathing problems. We pray it may be so.

2 comments:

Honeycombs said...

I love that sweet picture of Caleb with Ruby. Your kids are so cute and sweet.

Ryan said...

Glad you remember what they look like now :)