Monday, July 18, 2011

Ups and downs

This is nick now back in the antepartum room. Things are slowing down now and looking a lot better again. . . Baby girl has a good strong heartbeat and loves to tap dance already. They took me off of the mag sufate last night at eleven, so happy to see that relationship end. But so happy too to know it's available if we need it. All you out there who have felt it's power understand. Now we just wait and watch and hope for lots of days to keep this "bun in the oven". The doctor said they may let me go home if I have five days between bleeding episodes. The placenta is abrupting now but can heal itself, that's where the prayers come in;). We know we are in a good place and that we are in the Lord's hands. We love each of you and hope you are all well.

5 comments:

Natasha said...

We're so glad to hear things are looking up a bit. You're all in our thoughts and prayers daily and I hope things continue to improve. We love you guys!

C said...

I am also thrilled that things are looking up. You and your family have been in my prayers.

Macey said...

Praying for you guys, hang in there.

Rachael Spencer said...

I didn't realize that the placenta could heal itself! That's so neat. It is great to have specifics to pray for. We love you!

Emily said...

Oh, Mag is the WORST!! Way to hang in there. I was counting down the hours for them to take me off. As I'm sure you were. Glad to have found your blog. I will be watching little Annie's progress and praying for you all. It has been less than a year since we traveled this road.