

We've had some cold weather here--the snow just will not let up. We awoke to more this morning. . . So we are packing up and leaving for Spring Break. But instead of going somewhere warm and sunny, like every body else who is smart, we are going to. . .CANADA! We hope to find sunshine there but if we don't it will be our own fault. The kids are totally excited about the 12 hour drive and I can hardly wait to keep them entertained. We are going up to see some cousins so that will keep us all going. We hope those of you who are also enjoying spring break soak up some Vitamin D for us and we hope to hear from you all soon. Signing off for now, EH.
5 comments:
Are you kidding. OUr spring break was a few weeks ago and instead of staying here for the sun we went to WA and got snowed on. BRRRR... let's just say that we are used to CA weather. Glad to see you have your own sight. FUN!!!!!!
I hope you will be in warm weather! This weekend has been beautiful so far, let's keep our fingers crossed that this winter weather will end. I hope the drive went well and that you are having a FUN trip!
Have fun in Canadia! :) Hope to see lots of pics when you get back.
Glad it's you and not me in that snow! I'm a Cali girl through and through! Have Fun!
I'm so glad we don't live in Utah. And even more glad we don't live in Canada! I'm enjoying the 65+ weather we are having right now!
Post a Comment