Monday, October 3, 2011

Update


Annie is now in the open crib and is adjusting very well to the temperature change. She is swaddled quite well and has several layers of clothing on to keep her warm. She is still having some struggles breathing and had a grade 2 and 3 A and B tonight--one was just before her feeding and the other was right after the shift change tonight around 7 or so. So, we continue to deal with that mystery. Annie is gaining great weight! She now weighs a whopping 4 lb 7.5 oz! So, that's the news for now.

4 comments:

Shaina said...

Yay for Annie gaining weight!! Love you guys!

ashlee said...

I love that picture! She is so cute!

Frecklelilred said...

I love reading your updates. So glad to hear she is at her current weight. Yeah!!

Laura Cates said...

Look at those big eyes! Glad to hear she is gaining weight and I hope they figure out her breathing soon!