Saturday, October 22, 2011

Princess Annie




Annie was on room air for most of today--that means she had no canula and extra O2. She did great on it until later this evening and they had to put her back on a little bit because she was getting tired. She is doing really great though! Today the kids each got to hold her--minus Ruby. The best thing was they do halloween pictures with all the babies and we got Annie's today. She's a princess!They are SO cute--I've attached a couple for you. Annie weighs about 5 lb 7 or 8 oz. Hope you're all well.

7 comments:

Shaina said...

oh how sweet. So glad she did better off the canula! I was always excited to see Kimble's face better, without the canula.

Heidi said...

Annie looks awesome! She is amazing!!!!

Karen said...

She is adorable!!! Glad she is doing better. =)

Stephanie said...

Those picture are so cute and kind of funny! Annie's first little foray into what women do to be beautiful-- glitter, sparkles, funny hats. Welcome to this world, sister!

Kayleen Moulton said...

So absolutely adorable! Grateful she is doing so well.

Alicia said...

What a cute little girl!! I love the one with her eyes closed. It's like she is being modest and saying "Oh, Stop!" Yeah! for all the progress!!

Rachael Spencer said...

Love it! Love her, I mean. Wish I could kiss those jowls!