
Our new arrival is here and we are so happy! She came as an early Mother's Day gift to me. Little Miss Ruby Alta is here. She weighed a whopping 9 lbs 1 ou and because of that extra weight has been such a good baby! The kids have been giving her lots of hugs and kisses and she puts up with us.

She's an amazing mix between Soph and Els as babies. I think she'll fit right in. Caleb has been such a good big brother to her and makes sure everyone gets a fresh application of Hand Sanitizer before even thinking about touching her. Els is learning how not to be the youngest anymore--I think sometimes she wonders if a new puppy would have been better:). She's coming around to the idea though. We are so happy and hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day as well!
17 comments:
Hooray! We've been anxiously awaiting these photos. She's a little squished-up dolly! You are too little to be having these 9 lb. babies:). She's so pretty and can't wait to snuggle her.
Love Steph
I love her hair. I was imagining dark like Sophie's. I love her chubbiness and I can't wait to see her next month. I love you!
Congratulations, that is wonderful!
Oh she's just beautiful! I love her name. 9lbs.?! You are amazing. I agree we need to get together again soon. It was so wonderful to see you again. I love you so much and always will.
I'm so happy for you!! Yay. Love the name Ruby. My friend just had her first baby a month ago, and she named her Ruby as well. So cute. Congratulations! I'll call you soon.
Congratulations, she is beautiful!!! I love the name Ruby too! I have a niece named Ruby. =)
Yeah, I love the name and she is so beautiful! I am glad that she is finally here and that things went well. Enjoy every moment!!
Congrats!! She is adorable.
Woohoo! Congrats! Love the name, baby, kids, family, all of you! 9lbs? You are my HERO! Miss you guys!
Congratulations! That's wonderful news! I'm glad you are all doing well!
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys and she is such a doll. And you are superwoman!
Congratulations Nicki!! She's perfect! =)
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!!
Congratulations! She is so cute. (All your kids are so cute!) I'm so happy for you.
Yea! I am so glad that she is here safely. What a long wait and I am sure she will be a beautiful little blessing for your family!
Congratulations! What a cute baby! Seriously how on earth do you have such big babies??? You are way to little for that!
Thats one cute kid you got there! :)
wishes from India
Sribblers Inc.
Post a Comment