I love this picture! This is what my four year old runs up against every day, all day. This is her perspective on the pregnancy!!! I do have to say that I'm sitting a little slouched in my chair but I really think I'm that big. Last week the doctor said she was about eight pounds, so what will that make her next Tuesday when he's agreed to induce me?:) I remember Caleb at 9'3" and what a content little boy he was--hopefully she'll be the same. She'll have a lot in her Reserve Tank. We are trying to patiently await her arrival but I have agreed that if she's not here by Tuesday the 11th, it will be time to force her hand. She may be nice and cozy in there but I'm running out room to breath and do the daily functions for myself. I'll update this, maybe in a few months, to record the details;).And here is our graduate! We had a great time at this, his fifth official graduation. It was fun to try to find other graduates with as many degrees listed below their name as Ryan. Not to many. He's finishing work at BYU today and then he'll be free until June 1st to help me pack up and move this little family to Salt Lake for his residency at St. Marks Hospital. We'll be there for a year.
We all gave ourselves a big pat on the back for this degree. The kids have been real troopers and even sat so quietly during the two hour ordeal. It was very personalized with only the seven graduates being honored. They kept calling them the Genesis Class--hopefully these seven didn't ruin anything for those to follow:).
We are so proud of you, Ryan, and are happy to be at this end of our journey!
6 comments:
I am very glad he has graduated....again!
I know you probably feel huge, and are uncomfortable, and can't breathe, and are swollen...but enjoy having that baby snuggly inside you. Can't wait to hear news about her birth. Call me soon!
COngrats Ryan!!! ANd seriously, you crack me up girl! Here's to hoping your little one feels like making her arrival sooner than later!!! Those big babies like to take their time! =)
I hope she comes soon and safely!! Congrats on the graduation!!!! That is huge!!!!
Yeah for Ryan and the Williams crew including little ...I figured I would let you announce her name.
What a semester! Surgery for Ryan, pregnancy for you, and now little 9 lb. baby-- all while keeping your cool. We are so proud of you. Love Steph
I came on to see pictures of the new little one, but I am just happy to see updates. We are so proud of you all and Ryan's graduation. We love you all so much.
Post a Comment