Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just a few belly shots

I know that I still have 2 1/2 months to go, but I feel HUGE!!! I can't believe now is the time for the baby to be putting on all of her fat. I've been putting on enough for both of us:) But I'm feeling good and really glad we have a couple more months to get ready for her, get Ryan done with school, and get things figured out around here.

Here's a shot of the Chaplain Candidate Valentine Party. We had to dress like a couple. Ryan really wanted to go as Muhhamed but I told him he could only go with his one wife, not five. SO, we went as Abraham and Sarah--because I feel like I'm having twins!
And, yes, here is the side profile. Letting it all hang out:) Can't wait to meet this new little person that loves to kick me in the night!

9 comments:

Jenni said...

You're such a cute pregnant girl!!! Love these fun pictures...looking good girlie! Hang in there! Do you know where you're headed yet after Ryan graduates?

Shaina said...

You are not huge, but I know we all feel huge at that point. Thanks for posting the pictures! I miss you!

Skinners said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! Glad all is going well!

Pamela said...

What, you look amazing. I would rather have a nice round belly than putting all the weight on my thighs and bottom like I do. Unfortuneately it stays there too!! Oh well.

Ande said...

It is your 4th baby, you are so not huge!!!! You are cute!! Congrats!! that is so exciting!!!!

young said...

Huge? Whatever! Look at your glow! Can't wait to see you in May and meet your little one and spoil her!

Honeycombs said...

Well you can have a big belly because I have been putting on the leg and "behind" lbs for you. You can thank me later with a lime freeze in Driggs! You're welcome.

ashlee said...

Oh, I need to see you in person and I am so excited to meet her.

Isom Crew said...

Just as cute as ever! You have always had a great smile. So infectious.