Saturday, January 2, 2010

Catch Up!

We spent Christmas in Idaho! It was cold and cozy! Here was our Nativity Cast. Everyone wanted to be an angel, so we really had a heavenly host. Thanks to Sylvia for being willing to play the part of Baby Jesus.
Looking over their loot on Christmas Morning.



We had some beautiful days so we packed up and went over the Elk Refuge in Jackson Hole. Those Elk were pretty impressive but after two minutes the kids were ready to go.

The last one is a picture of Caleb catching a ride on the vacuum cleaner. Thanks to Lilly for being willing to push him around. All sorts of fun!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

What a great Nativity, you have to have a lot of angels if you are an O'Brien right??

Honeycombs said...

I love dad's face in the first picture. WHere is a picture of your baby belly?

Rachael Spencer said...

It looks like you had so much fun! We could use a few of your angels around here...we are a little heavy on the shepherds our wise men at our house. Let us know how the ultra sound goes!

Becca said...

How fun to have so many kids around at Christmas! I'm glad you got to be in Idaho with some of your family.

I'm sorry Sean and Brian did not always include you. They were kind of punks sometimes. :)

Carolann said...

Talk about catch up! I just read the post that announced you were pregnant! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

The kids are looking great and I'm so happy that Elsie is able to take 2 vitamins...finally!

I'm Always Rite said...

Looks like you guys are staying busy and having lots of fun doing so! Cool! ;]