I've been putting off letting this news out but I think it's about time to make my big announcement. We are expecting baby number four!! We are so excited and have been praying for this baby for a long time. The kids are especially anxious to have one more. Caleb has started saying specifically that this one needs to be a boy. . . Sorry, bud, the decision has already been made--but we'll see:). I'm not due until May so we've got some waiting time. It will be perfect timing with Ryan getting finished in April with BYU and not starting his internship until June. It'll give us some time. It's kind of amazing how the Lord has the perfect time table, we just have to learn to let Him be in charge.
Other than that we are all doing well and keeping busy. We are heading to Canada for Thanksgiving and hope the car ride doesn't take too long. . . I'm sure it will. But the people at the other end are worth it:) We hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
15 comments:
A big congrats you guys!!! So exciting. Hope you're feeling ok...have a safe trip!!
Congrats!! That is awesome!!! Can't wait to see if you are having a boy or not. I remember wishing that with my mom's 7th pregnancy that it was a girl (I was the only girl surrounded by 5 boys). I prayed all the time and my prayers were answered. So you never know.
Have a great trip to Canada!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Yay Nick! Congrats. I wish we could somehow shorten the trip for ya. Maybe if you sleep for a few hours? :-) Be safe and I can't wait to give you AND the new baby a big hug.
Yay Nicki! I better start saving and spoil this little person for you!!
Congratulations!!!! Way Awesome!!!! Have a safe and fun trip to CANADA! =)
Thats great news why did you keep it a secret? Congrats hope caleb gets his with and gets his baby brother it would even things out a bit for him and Ryan LOL!!! Have a safe drive or should I say a safe long drive to Canada Yey!!! Have a great Thanksgiving talk to ya when you get back!!!
Hooray, that is so wonderful. The world needs another Williams baby. And this one coul dnot be coming to a more increddible mother!
Congratulations!!
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your new sweetheart! And I am so glad that we'll have babies at the same time again! I am due in July!!!!
Groovy!!! So happy for you! Sounds liek things are going quite well for you guys! Awesome! So when Ryan finishes at BYU where are you headed? We're doing fine. I think we're all ready for Christmas, though no decorations are out yet... I'm getting to it! ;} Hope you had a groovy Thanksgiving trip! We sure miss you guys! Ian and I were just saying how cool it was to hang out at OTS even just for an evening! ;] Hope to talk to you soon!
Hooray! We are so excited for you guys and for Caleb's sake we will hope it is a boy too! I hope you are feeling great! Miss you guys!
Should I act surprised? but i really am so excited for you and so glad you get to have a baby number four. Tell Caleb that Aunt Jamie is wishing for another little boy just like him. We love you all SOOOOOO much.
congrats nicki! that is awesome news!!
Congrats!!! That is wonderful.
Congratulations Nicki! Such happy news! I haven't been here for a while so I'm a little slow.
One of my New Year's resolutions is to SEE you before Ryan graduates and you move away...can you help me keep it?
Post a Comment