Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and fall fun





We've had a fun Halloween and a very successful gathering of goodies. The kids got to dress up a number of times--next year I'm going to simplify Caleb's costume. I don't know how any cowboy could quickly get dressed to go out after the horse that ran off in the night!:) But there are some fun pictures of our adventures. . . I took the preschool group to the library for story time and parade, the kids before begging our neighbors for candy, the whole crew before our Halloween party with the Chaplain candidates and families, and finally Elsie getting thrown in the air by her dad. . .Happy eatings everyone!

11 comments:

Shaina said...

You guys looked great! I see Ryan ditched his mullet wig for a classic one instead. More schollarly, for sure. (even though I don't know how to spell that word)

If you want to follow my blog, YOU have to sign up. Click on 'Follow this blog' right under or above everyone's pictures.

Honeycombs said...

You look beautiful.

Ande said...

Knights are right up there with Cowboys, Brennan had tons of stuff with his costume.

Abi said...

Wow the kids are so stinking cute!! And you and Ry look pretty good too! I was wishing I had a jet pack to fly down and see the kids in their costumes and then fly back. Sorry I had to miss out on that.

Carolann said...

Hello! Me and the kids are coming to visit my mom on Nov 4th and will be there till Dec 13th while Sam is gone. Let's do some playdates! Sam will be flying in for Thanksgiving and we thought we'd pay you a visit, but I hear you all possibly won't be there:)

ashlee said...

Who can really make a pumpkin look pretty besides you, Nick? Happy Halloween!

Natalee said...

Tooo Cute!! You all look great!

Unknown said...

Ryan looks just like a young college kid, not what he looks like now, an old guy with a house full of kids!! Just kidding Ryan. You guys look great.

Valerie said...

Hey Nikki

I just made my blog private and I need your email so i can invite you to read it. can you email me?
Thanks

raybonsgirl@yahoo.com

Halvorsen Family said...

Very sweet you guys. You look like you had loads of fun for Halloween! Hope all is well.

I'm Always Rite said...

How did I miss this post!? You guys look awesome! LOVE Ryan's costume! How original! Is he wearing a wig? :] Miss you guys!