
And now, I must have redemption. I made Soph dress up for a "first day of school" picture on the second week, first day of school. I swear, I really don't know sometimes. . . Caleb also started preschool this week with a group of moms and kids from the ward. He wouldn't pose on his real first day so this'll have to do. Everyone is happy and glad to be back into a somewhat normal life.

Secondly, we celebrated 8 years of marriage on the 16th! It was great to have a husband home to celebrate it with. He surprised me and took me to "The Roof" restaurant in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I made the mistake of wearing a girdle to help slim me down for our special date then I was surprised by a wonderful buffet dinner. I was so sad! After only one plate I was bursting at the seams. I've got to convince him to take me another time when I'm only wearing sweats so I can get my money's worth! It was such a nice evening and full of surprises.
Then, the next day my good friend Young, stopped by to visit over night. It was so fun to play games--she is almost as competitive as me when it comes to winning card games. It was great to have you and miss you!
13 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Love the pic of you and Ryan! So sweet. :)
A girdle!? You!? What!!!!????
You look beautiful!! Why did you think to wear a girdle you silly girl. Your figure is stunning!
Happy Anniversary. I forget that you guys are younger than us. :) (not by too much though hee hee) Ours is 9 this year. Good you got to see Young. It's always fun to have someone come visit. Looks like our November is going to be full of visits, which is funny, we haven't had family here for over a year and a half. They all seem to come at one time. :)
Hi Nicki!
You are so funny and beautiful as always. Congratulations on your anniversary! I'm glad Ryan is back and you got to spend it with him.
Awwww... :) sure love having you here, nick
Nicki that is so funny about your girdle! I couldn't stop laughing! What are you doing wearing one anyway? You are like a size 2??? Very cute pic of you and Ryan. Good thing I didn't hang out with you guys that night! Secret--I let you win at some of the games :). Thanks for the fun time even though it was way too short. I love you guys and hope to see you all soon.
Happy Anniversary! What a sweet pic of you and Ryan! You look great, and you don't need a girdle!!! =)
Thanks for the vote of confidence girls! But I know what is underneath. . . and three kids have left their marks:). It's been in my drawer ever since. This is Nicki
You guys look great! So happy! I can't believe how big the kids are. Has it really been almost 4 years? Congrats and the anniversary! And, I can't believe you wore a girdle! If you are running marathons, you don't need a girdle! You silly girl! We miss you guys! We have family in Utah, if we make it that direction we'll have to let you know. Or, if you want to come enjoy BEAUTIFUL Colorado, give us a call!
oh wow 8 years how great! And tell me why you need a girdle??? You look great in pictures.
Cute pics! Congrats on your anniversary and run!
Okay Nicki you guys look so cute. We sure miss you guys in Fairfield. It has been a crazy summer, but it looks like you guys are all together, we should be out in November (we were out a couple of weeks ago for 2 days! For a nieces baptism) hopefully we can get together. Mary
Just checking in to see how you're doing. I've been out of the blogging world for so long. you all look so happy. Glad your family is put back together again. Sam gets home in one week. Hallelujah!
Post a Comment