Saturday, August 23, 2008

Catch Up


I thought I'd just periodically post some of my photos from this summer--just because I'm sure you are all just dying to see them:) Here's one of my greater accomplishments of the summer besides sitting on my mom's couch and letting her do all of my laundry all summer. Some habits are oh, so easy to settle back into:) First picture is before our 13.1 mile run and here's after

Noone has ever told me that I just glisten--it's a full on sweat! Way to rock the house Ash girl. Coming from LA and running up to 7,000 feet. We were awesome!

So, Sophie has started 2nd grade and in all of our getting settled I didn't take one picture of my school girl. On Monday, I'm going to make her dress exactly the same and try one more time. I swear I'm losing my mind.

7 comments:

Shaina said...

heehee. It's that old age that's killing ya. lol.
I'm glad you are showing some pictures of your moment of glory. I tell you again and again, but I would have had to stop one block into the race. I think you are amazing!

Ande said...

I wouln't even make it a block!!! You barely look tired, good for you. Are you going to try for another one? Get Sophie's picture today, no one will ever know years down the road that it wasn't the first day. :)

Emily said...

Oh man. Could you look and better? So wish I could have kept that Highschool bod!!

Karen said...

I think it is so awesome that you ran a marathon! You barely look tired! You look great! Good job! =)

Melissa said...

Sweet! You go girls! I love the matching shirts....what a fun thing to do with your sister!

So glad your hubby is back. Congrats on starting 2nd Grade Sophie!

Honeycombs said...

You look totally cuter then any high school girl. I soooooo wish I could have been in Driggs and ran with you two. I am still feeling a little envious.

I'm Always Rite said...

You totally rock! I wish I could run 13.1 miles! :) I have been walk/jogging a couple miles sporadically, with big plans to increase to four miles less sporadically. ;)

So, Simon's first day of Kindergarten was Monday, and while, yes, we do home school, I neglected to take a single pic! What the! I think home schooling is getting to me. :] I can't even remember what my little man was wearing on Monday to have him recreate it. :\