We pulled up to my parents empty house yesterday. They are still down in Texas for few more weeks so we've got the run of the house. The kids are happy to be here and have been out in the cold Idaho air riding their bikes and looking the place over. Elsie is a bit confused by it all and has started things out with a few accidents to get us over the excitement. We'll be here for 11 weeks and look forward to hiking, riding horses, cleaning out the skunk smell in my parents house, and being with cousins. The summer is going to be very fun! We are just sad that we'll be missing so many friends coming through Utah while we are here. Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine wherever you are. Somehow we all got so spread out. . .I hate that!
12 comments:
I'm glad you get to be around family while Ryan trains. :) We ARE all spread out now! I'm so glad we have our blogs. It makes me feel close to everyone! :) You're in my thoughts!
I only wish I was coming home to visit you this summer. Have a huckleberry shake for me!
look at how cute you are!
have a blast being in the country for the summer. Wish I could ride horses with you.
oooh...can you send me a jar of huckleberry sauce to put on vanilla icecream? That sutff rocks!
:-)
Cute pic!
Love the prego pic. You'll have a
blast with your family this summer. I had a good time with mine last year. It is nice when you can all get together. Glad the trip was good for you. Good luck with the skunk smell. ug
Sounds like a lot of fun for you and the kids! Enjoy your family and ID!
I absolutely love this picture of you! I'm so excited to see you. I'm sorry that things are a little crazy for you right now. (I kind of want to know what the deleted comment was :-)
Niki you are adorable! I love this preggo pic, so cute! I'm glad you get to be near your family while Ryan trains. You will have so much fun! I want to go horse back riding!
Have a blast with your family this summer!!! That's awesome you get to go up there and hang out...so fun!!!
You are a very cute pregnant lady :)
Post a Comment