
We know it hasn't been too consistent since we've gotten home but just know that no news is good news. Five kids are keeping me in line with Ryan finishing up at St. Marks and doing some days at Hill this past week. We had such a nice Christmas and felt love from so many people this season. Our family has felt concern and care over these months of back and forth. We are so grateful! As you can see, a little baby is growing up! She's tipping the scales at 9 pounds 10 ounces!
8 comments:
I am so glad to see the growth that Annie and her big sister are making!! Late Merry Christmas to all of you!
Those are precious girls! I'm so glad we have them.
Love you!
Beautiful girls. I love Ruby's bangs. Glad you had a good Christmas.
Wow way to go miss annie. Litle miss skylar is barely tipping 8 1/2 pounds. Well Chad will be home in 5 or 6 weeks and we will be down to see u guys the end of feb:)!
Yes!! She is getting so big. That's wonderful. I'm glad you are all together, especially over the holidays. It makes a big difference.
So glad that she is growing and doing well! Such cute pictures! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!!! =)
Those are two sweet girls!
Annie is getting so big. I want to come visit you and see her. She looks about the same size as Sophie. Our little Sophie is 10 lbs now. I hope that Annie is improving and getting healthier. We will have to visit sometime. -Natalie
Post a Comment