
I love this time of year and we've been having a great time. I can't believe that another summer is upon us. Time keeps on marchin'. We started gearing up for summer by signing C up for t-ball. He's got some of his buddies on the team and I'm afraid more laughing goes on then playing.
But he has managed to hit the ball a few times:)
Then for the S girl's birthday she requested a hike up to the "Y". It's a pretty steep but short hike so we tackled it. It was pretty cute to see the kids help each other when the going got tough.

Going down was harder than going up. My poor knees are just not the same!

Here's a kid's eighth birthday cake. Her aunt is getting married and has been describing her cake to S. She originally asked for tiers and a heart pretzel on top. Instead she got red rope and gummy raspberry's! I tried:).

And to top it all off, the Murray's came to see us on the day of celebration. They were here for a wedding but we like to think it was really just to visit with us. They had quite a time getting down here but I'll leave that for Heidi's blog. . .Come on H, I know you can do it!
3 comments:
I love how it seems you are talking in code that only I can understand. Plus the last picture of E is super cute because she looks really happy about it.
Fun! I am so excited for summer vaca! We're leaving Monday for ten days down the east coast and to Florida. We're all psyched for the beach and tiem together... especially since we'll be without our fearless leader for six months come mid-July. :\ Have a great summer! :)
I hope your summer is going well. I sure love this time of year!
Post a Comment