
We took the kids down to Zion National Park for Spring Break. We were hoping it would be warm enough to camp but we were so thankful for our warm hotel room. It was cold but breathtaking. The kids had a great time and were such great hikers.

I think that is a favorite place to visit! After Zion I got to go up and visit with three of my sisters in Seattle. It was so great to just stay in our pajamas, eat chocolate covered strawberries and watch chick flicks all day every day. Shout out to Phil, Thanks for putting up with us!

This last Thursday we went to Temple Square for one of Ryan's cousin's wedding. We are surrounded by so many wonderful flowers! It was such a lovely morning and a beautiful wedding.

Here's a shot of one of our latest pets. We planted the garden with Ryan's mom last night and found two of the most disgusting snails. Nana wanted us to throw them as far away as possible but the kids couldn't stand it. So we filled a bucket full of weeds and grass and have been enjoying playing with them. I was hoping they would've crawled away in the night but I forgot their track record:) The kids love them!
4 comments:
Heath wants to go to Zions very badly! I'll have to tell him you guys went. Have a blast overseas!!
Zion looks beautiful! Weird that it was cold because isn't it in southern Utah?
So lucky that you got to spend some time with your sisters. Mmmmm...Chocolate Strawberries!!!!!
What is Shaina talking about overseas??
That picture of you and Ryan is so pretty! Love steph
Hey Nikki. This is Sister Banks speaking. I found you off of Pamela's blog. I miss you and all of your sweetness. I live in Hurricane these days. I am sure glad that you came down to experience Zion for spring break. Next time your down feel free to look me up. I'd love to see you again.
Hope you don't mind me taking a look.
Post a Comment