Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Soaking it up!

We had a few sunny days last week so I took the younger kids to the BYU duck pond. It was such a beautiful day. You can tell that this turtle knows how to enjoy the sunshine! I love the way that his back legs are turned up and he's basking in it. I let the kids have the camera for a few minutes and these are some of the shots. They were happy to be outside too. We woke up this morning though to a chilly one. We even got about an inch of snow but it's all melted now. Hurry up spring, please come our way.

If you don't this is what happens to our house every day. You see, this room was clean just that morning. I'm not sure why I bother except I hate going into their room in the middle of the night to help a child and stepping on one of those lovely toys. We all need a little outside time.

7 comments:

Bryce and Nancy K. said...

I wish spring would hurry up too but I think it's a little closer to you than us.So We have gotten about 8 inches of snow today!!Good thing I have a tanning bed:-)

I'm Always Rite said...

I am so jonesin' for Spring! I can't wait to get out and do some exploring. We're hoping to go camping with Ian's brother's family Easter weekend. :) Bring on Spring!!! :)

PS Don't love how kids show appreciation for our hard work by making more for us? Ugh! :]

Skinners said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are! We are ready for spring as well. We just hope this blizzard didn't kill our trees that were starting to bloom!

Bryce and Nancy K. said...

Im driving a Yukon,its big but thats what I need with four kids!Hope all is well with you and your family.

Bryce and Nancy K. said...

hey,its me again.I forgot to ask you if you could tell Emily I want to see her blog.I bet she's got some kids!

ashlee said...

Is that new bedding? It is so cute.

Honeycombs said...

I am glad to see you will feel right at home in my house when you get to visit.