Well, for those of you who still may check this thing that I've terribly neglected over the last few months, I apologize. . . What can I say, I can't post any pictures, and I always love to see pictures. But just a quick update. Ryan is on the countdown, it's less than two weeks until Ryan comes home. He's in Key Largo right now on an alligator/snorkeling tour. Not sure what kind of training this is but I'm sure they could relate it to learning about all of God's creatures, right!? The Chaplain Candidates have been touring some of the different bases and next week they go to North Carolina so Ryan gets to spend some time with the Nunnelley's--totally jealous.
The kids and I have had lots to do to entertain us. I went to CA two weekends ago for the Murray's Marvelous Sealing! That was SO GOOD to see so many people that I love and then to get to be in the temple with some of them. Thanks again to everyone who housed, fed, and hugged me. I miss you so much! Then I met up with the kids in Ogden, UT at a reunion with Ryan's family. We've missed them this summer and it was nice to see them. Then I picked up my sister Ashlee and we headed back up to Driggs for our run. We did the Tin Cup Challenge Half Marathon on the 19th. It was so hard but we totally rocked it! We did it in 2 hrs 20min, which added 6 minutes to my time but I have to say, we ran at over 6,000 feet and went up to almost 7,000. It was a good run! Well, hope you are all well and having a good July!
7 comments:
You guys ROCK. So wish I could have run with you, but maybe next time.
LOVES
Sounds like you are doing great. Familly reunions are wonderful, friend reunions are just as good, and you are amazing for doing the run. I can't run around the block without stopping.
Missed ya.
Heath said Ryan was going to come, but I have yet to hear a day.
So are you going to go out at midnight to your local Driggs Walmart to get the next Twilight book?
It was so fun to see you!!! Glad Ryan is almost on his way home...it'll be a good reunion I'm sure! ANd you're such a runner now! Yo go girl!
Can you believe how the time has flown!? You get to have your Ryan back and we will be heading up to Ohio in just over two weeks! :O
You totally rock on the half marathon. They're doing the AF Marathon at Wright-Patterson in September... I'd love to do it, but... maybe next year. I am probably going to register for the 5K this year. :)
Miss you! Keep posting! Even without the pix it is so good to hear what you're up to. :)
Glad that Ryan is doing good, and that he is almost home! You totally rock for running a marathon, good job! Glad you got to spend some time in Cali. =) Tell heidi congrats on the temple sealing for me, that is awesome!
Way to go on the run. That is great. I couldn't do it, at least not for a long time.
okay so you are awesome! i don't think I could even take the bike path all the way to victor! so great!
Post a Comment