Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories

I thought this is such a cute picture of Caleb from the summer of '05. He looks like a little park ranger telling my mom the rules of the campground. I love looking back and seeing where we've been so I've got a little assignment, if you will.
I got this off a friends blog so I thought I would try it because it could be super fun.


1. Leave a comment with a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and read friends' memories of you. If you leave a memory for me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll do the same for you. If you don't have a blog (shame on you!!), I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.This should be fun.

10 comments:

Shaina said...

Ok, so one of my fondest memories of you is right after you moved to California, and it was after you had Elsie. We hardly knew each other, but you came over one night just to be with me, because I was due any day and somewhat stressed out. We folded laundry and just talked. I love you so much! So glad we are friends!

(not to leave out our Milli Vanilli lipsync. So fun)

Tricia said...

So I found your blog through someone else's blog but can't believe you are already out of California.

Ok so my fondest memory of you was getting trained to sub for you guys at the storage place. It really was fun and your house was always so clean and mine so is not. We miss you guys.

Macey said...

I check into your blog so I thought I would add a memory

I was working at Old Navy-you and Sophie and Caleb came in to shop-and Sophie told me you were prego, but I don't think you had told anyone in Tucson yet.

Glad you guys are doing well!

I'm Always Rite said...

I must say I totally loved getting to see you in Alabama! You made me step out of my comfort zone! I ate eel! :) I loved our visits in California when you had watched Simon for me or we just came over to hang out. I always left feeling refreshed and happy. Thank you so much for being a great friend! I love you for it! :)

PS I posted this on the 20th... stop by and leave me a memory. :)

Rayna said...

Well I loved when you and Ryan spoke to the youth and helped them decide to stay morally clean and to pick the right companion. It really helped me to get to know you guys as a couple, it was great! You guys are a great, sweet couple and family! Miss ya!

Stephanie said...

So many great memories with you-- how about the summer we spent as roomies trying to decide what to do with our lives-- go home to Driggs, get married, go on missions, etc.etc. I was to proud to be the cute-girl-of-the-ward's sister. And very proud we shared the "best legs" award:). I love you very much. Steph

Pamela said...

Yikes how do i pick just one memory? The truth is every memory with you is a fond one. Because of your friendship I am definitely a better person. Now could you move closer to me to so I could see you more often?

Honeycombs said...

I love this memory game, but since I have way too many totally awesome memories with you I will make a short little list of the favs:
1. The year at BYU and meeting in the library and going to the bookstore for candy.
2. Running the Seattle 1/2 with you GO TEAM ORANGE!!!
3. Summer after my senior year and hanging out with all the YSA
4. Intermural flag footbal
5. Sharing a room with you in high school (just kidding) those were not the best of times.
I love you and think you are the sweetest, kindest and best person in the whole world...well except Phil's dad, but he would be really hard to beat.

Heidi said...

So I guess one of the memories that I have wait the first time that we met oh wait I guess was when I met ryan first you were to shy to come and talk to me:) because of that we became great friends... So are you coming to visit this month let me know give me a call when you get a chance..

Emily said...

Oh this is a hard one. I remember so many things about you. Some when I was a good friend and others times I wish I could redo and be nice. Sorry!! anyhoo, I remember the times we would sleep at your house, in particularly the time we had a birthday party at your house and slept in the storage room using the shelves for bunkbeds. It was a fun night way to many girls. So fun. And going to Nachos for cheese crisps so great!