Thursday, February 16, 2012
Sickness
We just haven't figured out how to keep Annie in a germ-free bubble! We started out seeing signs of a cold last week. I remember, as a teacher just feeling the layer of germs on everything in an elementary school. We tried to keep everyone away but then Ruby caught it, then I caught it, then Annie caught it. She has been getting the synagis shot that is the antibody for RSV but she caught the cousin, metapnuemovirus. She's been one sick baby with an ear infection and the cold turning into bronchiolitis. Fortunately, we still have the oxygen tank. We just put her right back on and have been able to carry her through it here at home. She's still got a congested cough but she's looking so much better. Now if we could get the other kids to stop coughing we could all get some much needed sleep around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally hear you,about the germs being everywhere. When Kimble was about 7 months old, we took the kids to the roller rink. I never before felt so dirty and germ-ridden.
Hope everyone makes a fast recovery. It's so hard when it spreads through the family,and most especially lands on the one person you don't want to get it!
Maybe you should watch that boy in the bubble movie to get some ideas...
Post a Comment