Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter

This has been quite a winter with weather ranging from the negatives up to almost 60 degrees on a few days. I guess it's just getting us in the mood for spring. We were so excited for bike rides and outside sports that we did get a few days in. This is what happened to one our outdoor enthusiasts. . . She flew right over her handle bars and met the road in a one on one.



This one is picking up on some tee time. We haven't had a broken window yet:)


Here are two dressed in appropriate attire for the changing degrees.


We did catch the love bug that was going around.


One decided just to stay inside and help in the kitchen. She just waits around for any door to be open then crawls as fast as she can to get into it.


On those cold winter days, the kids came up with a plan to stay busy inside. Thanks to a plastic bag, wire hanger, and some makeshift balls the kids have been staying pretty busy. My boy did comment, "Dad, I just don't know if I should play football or basketball at BYU." Decisions are tough but at least we know we've got a planner on our hands.

7 comments:

Pamela said...

You sure have some great kids!

ashlee said...

You should have taken a picture of you pretending to punch Elsie like you did when I skinned my face but it probably isn't as funny when it is a little kid.

Shaina said...

Kimble loves to climb in the fridge now too. He's a crazy problem when trying to fix dinner!

Becca said...

Poor Elsie! I feel so bad for her. I have that same picture because I did the exact same thing once. Only I was in middle school. :(
Caleb makes me laugh. That is so cute. And your funny the way you explain it. Love you.

Ryan said...

I love these pics! Thanks for posting and just know that we REALLY miss you right now. Have fun in TX! I love you--R

Honeycombs said...

The post was great and I loved seeing pictures of your kiddos, but the best is that Ryan posted a comment on your blog. Are you trying to get your comment numbers up?

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing these fun photos and thanks for the smiles that followed! Love to all, and best to Caleb in his decisions, and everyone else on the bike-rides!!