




We've had birthdays and celebrations going on around here. Elsie is now a five year old! She's seemed five for awhile just because she's always doing exactly what her older sister is doing. But she really was just four. Now she's a big girl. Have you heard that song from the muppets about being five, "I'm five, I'm five, I'm a big girl now I'm five. I'm even more than four and a half, I'm FIVE!!!!" It's a milestone. She asked if now she could go to Kindergarten. I said, "Sure". She said, "Like next week?". She's ready now but will be waiting for a year to go.
Now on the other hand. We also celebrated Grandpa Halvorsen's birthday. He turned the big 9-0! And he led us all on a hike up to Stewart Falls. He's amazing!
We are ready for fall and the witches in the air. Happy Hauntings!
4 comments:
I especially like the little Ruby witch! Congrats to the big 5 year old - I was sorry to miss the massive party.
Cutie pictures! Happy birthday to Elsie! Georgie can't wait, and talks about her birthday many times a day.
I tried calling you today!! Call me back!
I love that sweet picture of you and ryan on the hike. Just tried to call you, but you must have checked your caller i.d. I love you.
That bunny cake just never gets old, does it? I just want little Rubes to fly on her broomstick up to auntie Steph's.
Post a Comment