


Here are a few of my favorite things!! First, I really do love the mountains surrounding Provo. This is such an incredible place to live but it is also incredibly cold!! It's been quite a shock for me coming back to this even after spending more than half of my life in the snow. I can see why California is becoming overcrowded. You can't keep those kinds of secrets for very long. Second, I love all the surprises that BYU has to offer. We saw these six deer eating all the bushes and trees outside of the Marriott Center. I think they were waiting for the game to start. Really living in an LDS College town has been a bit of a shock. In the public library a kid was singing at the top of his lungs, Follow the Prophet, then two other kids across the library started to join in. Third, my in-laws have this amazing pet for our kids. They've begged and pleaded for a dog for several years--now we get to pet and play but we don't have to walk and remember to feed. It's been pretty great. I'm happy to be here.
2 comments:
HI williams, I'm so glad you started a blog it's nice for me to check in on my friends to see how they are doing! I'm so sad I didn't get to say goodbye to you, but my life was a bit busy! I'll check back often to see how you are doing, keep warm in that chilly UT. Love April
Post a Comment